dupes

Chris Gay 545-4876 KU4A at LEXVMK.VNET.IBM.COM
Wed Dec 9 14:12:25 EST 1992

Now that computer logging is the rule rather than the exception, it
seems to me that if one station says "dupe" and the other doesn't, it is
most likely the one that doesn't that is in error. Yes, I could have put
AA5B in the log instead of AA5BT, and when the real AA5B calls me my
computer says "dupe" but *I* am wrong. But it is more likely that if I
enter a call in error, I probably put in a call that is not in the
contest. When someone tells me "dupe", I'd better plan to figure out
what I did wrong.

73 de Chris KU4A
Kentucky Contest Group