N2IC "East Coast"

Trey Garlough GARLOUGH at TGV.COM
Wed Dec 30 11:02:45 EST 1992

> Has any of the non-east coast multi's worked much more than 1000 JA's on a
> single band this sunspot cycle (since 1988).

I can't speak for those other folks, but as a single op I worked 1101 Japan
stations on 15 meters in the 1991 WPX SSB contest and 993 on 15 meters in
the 1992 event.  The antenna was a six element yagi at 60 feet here in
Santa Cruz.

> The only competitive, all band, psuedo-DX contest from out here is IARU in July.

I feel I can compete effectively in WPX SSB from out here.

--Trey, WN4KKN/6