arrl cw

tsf at druhi.ATT.COM tsf at druhi.ATT.COM
Wed Feb 19 20:19:00 EST 1992

Where did all those OGs come from?  I must not be spending
enough time at the rig these days.
Fantastic conditions!  About 180K points, 400+ contacts, 40-10m,
19 hours on (according to ct).  Beat my previous record from '89.
I even had a hilarious JA run on 40 Sunday morning.  Hilarious
because my 40m dipole is all bent up in my attic along with
the other dipoles, and I run the IC751 barefoot.  They must
have their beams pointed right at Denver.
Worked three new countries: ZL7, SV1, and 4S.  I suspect the
4S was the embassy in DC or something :-).  Maybe I miscopied
the call.  No way my n-s dipole gets to 4S land.
As Alan pointed out, I got a lot of CIS logged at better than 200w,
and JA with > 50w on 10m.
Ah, oh yes, I also logged six Canadians.  Thank heaven I didn't
dup 'em too.
Great contest.  I heard a *lot* of familiar calls...

Tom Fisher	N0GOS