Bug in CT Version 8

Jim -- MLO3-6/B9 -- DTN 223-5747 02-Jun-1992 1440 reisert at mast.enet.dec.com
Tue Jun 2 15:36:02 EDT 1992

------------------Reply to mail dated 1-JUN-1992 08:36:18.13------------------

John, WB2EKK, wrote...

>A couple locals int in the WPX noticed that if the call entered was
>something like HB0/ and you hit return, you wold get an error message
>and your PC would reboot! Was this a universial problem.?

I tried this last night using CT 8.01 and couldn't duplicate the problem.
However, I did have troubles trying to use CT286 and CT386 on any WPX log.
The program crashed before getting to the logging (QSO entry) screen.  CT86
didn't have the problem, and creating a log for a CQ WW contest worked fine
also.  I told Ken and he said that this problem was fixed on Sunday.  I
wonder if it's related to John's problem.

73 - Jim AD1C

Jim Reisert                     Internet:  reisert at mast.enet.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corp.         UUCP:      ...decwrl!mast.enet.dec.com!reisert
146 Main Street	- MLO3-6/C9	Voice:     508-493-5747
Maynard, MA  01754		FAX:       508-493-0395