K5NA/2

Howard Hoyt k4pql at vnet.ibm.com
Tue Mar 10 11:52:14 EST 1992

                    (From IBM Contest Forum)
Subject: ARRL DX SSB Contests

March 10, 1992

Here are the preliminary numbers from the K5NA, "ALL-IBM", MULTI-2 effort:

 BAND    QSOs      MULTS
 ----    ----      -----
 160       22        19
  80      109        48
  40      207        68
  20      921       111
  15     1394       132
  10     1848       140
 TOTAL   4501       518   =   6,993,000 score

Operators were:  K5NA, KU2Q, WB2Q, NG2X, N2EK, K2UR, NX2X, N2MCI.  (All
are current IBM employees except for one that is a family member).

I think our score might be good enough for 5th or 6th place in the
MULTI-2 category.  SSB is just not our thing.

                       73,
                          Richard King (K5NA)
                          Kingston, NY
                          K5NA AT KGNVMA