WPX SSb

pescatore_jt%ncsd.dnet at gte.com pescatore_jt%ncsd.dnet at gte.com
Fri Mar 13 08:28:28 EST 1992

Anyone in the San Jose/Mountain View area doing any type of multi-op for WPX SSB
WPX SSB? Looks like I'm going to be stuck there reviewing a big proposal
21-23 March, which I think is the SSB weekend.

I'd be able to operate from the start on Friday till late Friday night, and
Saturday evening (8pm or so) until early Sunday am.

Or if anyone has a station I can just fool around on, rather than goingout to
eat each night with a bunch of engineers and missing out on running JQ7s.

Thanks, John Pescatore WB2EKK  PESCATORE_JT at NCSD.GTE.COM
                               301-294-8486