SS post-mortem

Trey Garlough GARLOUGH at TGV.COM
Mon Nov 9 22:56:25 EST 1992

IN5AU (WN4KKN,op) -- 1433/77

The activity level was very, very good this year.  Way to go ARRL!
Also hats off to Bill Fisher (KM9P) who operated N4RJ to first place
in the event -- the first time a W4 has won SS in the "modern era."
I hope this sends a message to other folks who boycott the contest
because they live in "geographically disadvantaged" locations.  I
guess the moral is that you can never really tell if your location
is cursed if you never get on the radio and try., try, try.

WB5VZL (who is looking over my shoulder) agrees.  I guess I will
stop running up George's phone bill now.  73.  See you when I return
to the office.

--Trey