Speaking gigs?

Alan Brubaker alan at dsd.es.com
Tue Nov 17 07:17:14 EST 1992

Hi Jim...

price at cod.nosc.mil (James N. Price)
      ^^^

Look at that! If you were a Technician, at least you would not be a
codless Technician .... ..

For programs, you have some natural choices for speakers in your own
backyard. Glen, K6NA has been on numerous contest expeditions, and
was one of the operators at Kingman Reef some years ago. Terry,
N6CW, has been expeditioning to the Caribbean several times. Dale,
K6UA, has been contesting for a long time and has been on a few
expeditions and has been around the world on ocean going tankers
recently, and I am certain that he can tell some good stories. Jay,
W6FAY is in much the same category as Dale, but has not done much
contesting. Jim, N6TJ, might be willing to talk about some of his
many adventures. I think that he lives in the L.A. area now. Those
are some obvious ideas that I came up with on the spur of the moment.
Congratulations on getting elected to VP of the San Diego DX Club.
Good luck.

Alan