HC8

Derek Wills oo7 at astro.as.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 25 00:14:28 EST 1992

Just to let you all know that Trey is in HC8, pondering what letter
to add to HC8 for his call this weekend.   I went to the shack to
see whether I could find him, ran across A61AC on 14007, went off to
telephone a local who needs it on CW, and when I got back he was
chatting with Trey.   Trey is WN4KKN/HC8 at the moment, and I doubt
that he wants to stay that way for the weekend...

A61AC is N6AA, warming up for the contest.  Anyone know of any other
juicy places being activated this weekend?  There are at least four
different P40s this time, eek.

Derek Wills (AA5BT, G3NMX)
Department of Astronomy, University of Texas,
Austin TX 78712.  (512-471-1392)
oo7 at astro.as.utexas.edu
oo7 at emx.utexs.edu