TO: N6TR

Kris Mraz mraz at maverick.aud.alcatel.com
Mon Nov 30 11:36:00 EST 1992

[Please excuse this private post to CQ-CONTEST]

> At the risk of sounding my own horn, the N6TR logging program has a contest
> simulator that does about a dozen or so contests.  Calls can be taken from
> the name database so they sound real.
>
> If you get a call wrong, it gives you zero points and the guy chews you out,
> reducing your rate.
>
> Send me an SASE for more info if you are interested.
>

> Larry "TREE" Tyree  N6TR          _.  _....  _  ._.  _.._.  __...
> islabs!ateq!larryt at sequent.com
> work (503) 526-7210      home (503) 658-6012      fax (503) 526-7202
>
> My views are not those of General Motors, IBM, HP or most other sane people.

Larry, Can you email me your mailing address so that I can send you an SASE?
I've tried all variations of your email address with no success. Sorry.

Kris, AA5UO                     '~ ~`         6101 Raleigh Dr.
mraz at rockdal.aud.alcatel.com      L           Garland, TX 75044-4403