More wanted contest ops...

Larry Tyree x 7210 larryt at ateq.com
Wed Oct 21 12:15:41 EDT 1992

Well, there is a multi-single effort in the WW SSB happening in Boring, Oregon.

If anyone in the Portland area is interested in smashing through some pile-ups,
they are welcome to come and and join the fun.  The run station is a TS-940S
with a Henry 3K and the mult station is Drake lines with the equal of a 3K.
Antennas include monobanders on 40-10, a vertical on 80 and inverted vee on
160.  The computer situation is two 286 type machines running the N6TR
Logging Program with one computer acting as a remote terminal.  This allows
stations to be worked from eiter station using a common log for QSO and
multiplier information.

I can be reached via E-Mail, or at (503) 658-6012.  I will not be reachable
via E-Mail on Friday.

Larry "TREE" Tyree  N6TR          _.  _....  _  ._.  _.._.  __...
islabs!ateq!larryt at sequent.com
work (503) 526-7210      home (503) 658-6012      fax (503) 526-7202

My views are not those of General Motors, IBM, HP or most other sane people.