VK6 / VK8 Readers?

Eric Rosenberg ericr at access.digex.com
Wed Apr 21 15:38:11 EDT 1993

On Wed, 21 Apr 1993, Peter Reed wrote:

> Hi there - just wonder if there are any readers of the contest forum in VK6
> or VK8 lands? If so, would appreciate you letting me know and where you are
> logging on from.
>
> 73 de Peter, G4BVH at University of Sussex.

He's not a reader of the contest reflector, but VK8SO is on the internet
as VK8SO at amsat.org

Steve is also N6CRR and working for TRW in Alice Springs. He's been there
with family for 2 years and just signed on for another two. He's active on
UO-22 and Kitsat (the digital satellites) but I don't know about the rest.

GL!
Eric

--
Eric Rosenberg				WD3Q, EI4VPS, ZL0ADG, J20BY, etc.
Volunteers In Technical Assistance	voice: +703-276-1800
Arlington, VA 22209  USA		ericr at access.digex.com