RXCLUS users.

Waltk at PICA.ARMY.MIL Waltk at PICA.ARMY.MIL
Mon Dec 27 13:39:38 EST 1993

Ooops. Last message went out prematurely:

Does anyone have info on RXCLUS?  It is a PacketCluster type terminal
program.  Thanx & 73 de Walt - K2WK

>From Peter Hardie <hardie at herald.usask.ca>  Mon Dec 27 20:48:20 1993
From: Peter Hardie <hardie at herald.usask.ca> (Peter Hardie)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1993 14:48:20 -0600 (CST)
Subject: CQ music

Beethoven unwittingly provided the BBC with some wartime propaganda when
he wrote his 5th Symphony. The BBC started all their wartime broadcasts
with the opening bar of the symphony (V for Victory) although I think it
was played on a bass drum - I wasn't there at the time.

There's also the theme music to the PBS Mystery theatre Inspector Morse
series whose theme music contains (surprise, surprise!) the word MORSE in
morse code.

Of course, none of this has anything to do with contests, but it's a
holiday so I'll forgive myself - just this once.
Pete
ve5va.qrp at usask.ca