SPRINT

Danny Eskenazi 0005720561 at mcimail.com
Mon Feb 8 18:25:00 EST 1993

Our local team, The Lunatic Fringe had 8 eight out of ten
show. Good conditions on all bands. It was so sunny on
Saturday that I thought we were daylight savings time, and i
got in the shack a half hour late, expecting to relax  and
get in the flow for 30 minutes!  NOW I REALLY KNOW THE
MEANING OF THE LEMANS START IN RACING! talk about a cold
start! managed to gather wits, and ended with 268/38 with
the 100w. whew.... 73 all see you in SSB sprint with REAL
antennas! de Danny K7SS