Packet and DXing skills - Tree's right, but ...

Syn syn at sibcom.glas.apc.org
Sun Jan 3 17:03:08 EST 1993

Hello Bill!

Wednesday December 30 1992 18:28, 71662.17 at CompuServe.COM wrote to Syn:

 71C> I would like to hear more about contesting from your area.  How about
 71C> posting some messages about your stations and operating from your part of
 71C> the world.  I think all of would like to hear about it!

Sorry, I'm not sure that my story will be in according with rules of this
conference. I can tell if Trey would provide.
73! Victor (Ua0ApO)

--- GoldEd 2.40+