Field Day Score(corrected)-W0DZ(2A, Colorado)

Ronald D. Klein rklein at lobo.rmh.pr1.k12.co.us
Tue Jul 6 23:14:10 EDT 1993

Below is a corrected (clarified) version of the results from W0DZ, 2A/Colorado.
Brian suggested I correct the bonus points from 1800 to 800 which is the
correct number. The original bottom-line score was correct. (This is GIGO -
when the author makes a + look like a 1, the typist reproduces what's there -
right Brian?)

In 1992, this would have been a 5th place score in 2A, but we'll see how it
stacks up this year.

But, most importantly the traditional family barbecue saturday night and the
W0INK world class breakfast at sunrise on Sunday were superb!

Updated post follows:

73, Ron - W0OSK (for any other typo corrections or questions, e-mail to:
                   brian at hpmtlbw.lvld.hp.com :)  )

        CW(includes Novice)       Phone(includes Novice)

 40 -    362 Qs                  153 Qs
 20 -    515 Qs                  366 Qs
 15 -    245                     574
 10 -     0                      675
 Sat     58
 2 mtrs   0                       28
 Other                             4
         1130(No novice)         1125 (no novice)
           50 (novice)            675 (novice)
         1180                    1800
           x2                      x1
         2360                    1800