VE5QST (HQ) IARU score

Peter Hardie hardie at herald.usask.ca
Mon Jul 12 11:55:58 EDT 1993

The bands really were bad up here. Only made QSOs on 40 and 20! I tried a
QSY to 15 upon request and I could *just* hear the station calling but he
couldn't hear me at all. I wasn't there during the night but apparently
there was nothing but noise on 80 and 160.

So, for an HQ station we didn't fare too well.
695 QSOs  31 zones  8 HQ  2201 QSO points    Total score 85839.

Despite the poor condx, we all had fun and, better yet, we each learned
something. Even got a couple of non-contesters turned onto contesting!

Pete hardie at herald.usask.ca  VE5VA