trivia

Derek Wills oo7 at astro.as.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 12 20:31:07 EDT 1993

Here's the certificate, folks - I know you will all want one of these
to grace the shack, so pay attention next time and be the first to send
in your answers.

                                    0
                                  /   \
                                /       \
                              /           \
                            /               \
                          /                   \
                        /                       \
                      /                           \
                    /                               \
                  /                                   \
                =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
                | For laudable use of mental faculties  |
                |      ===   Trey    Garlough  ===      |
                |         is hereby awarded the         |
                |        Department of Astronomy        |
                |            Order of Merit             |
                |              (4th class)              |
                |             July 12  1993             |

Sorry it's only 4th class, Trey - it wasn't ultra-difficult...

Derek