PED

Takao Kumagai je1cka at asuka.aerospace-lab.go.jp
Wed Jul 14 13:00:10 EDT 1993

K2WK write;
>> Hey all! I'm interested in hearing from any users of JE3MAS's PED
>> program. I rcvd a copy on Sunday along with a demo on a PC w/a
>> sound card. WOW! I need this!  I tried it on my "cardless" PC and
>> only could copy 1 call during pileup simulator.  Can anyone tell me
>> which sound cards would be cost-effective & compatible w/my 386/33.
>>
>> Thanx for your support... 73 de Walt - K2WK

  Mas programmed the "PED" just for Sound Blaster Pro to get 16 pile-
ups. You can hear 8 pile-ups from SB delux(monoral ver.). His coding
was targeted to the YAMAHA sound chips on SB card.
  So PED does not run on PAS(pro audio spectrum). Try to find the
hardware compatible cards(same sound chips must) as SB.
Some "SB compatible" card does software emulate SB and PED generates
one signal only.  I'd like to have info also.

Tks Tack, JE1CKA/KH0AM