Contest Training with PED

Bruce Sawyer sawyer at twg.com
Fri Jul 16 14:16:30 EDT 1993

I've been using PED (without sound board, unfortunately) in DX-pedition mode, and
it is really great practice.  However, I haven't figured out how to use the
contest mode.  When I hit the space bar to enter the contest exchange, nothing
happens; the exchange gets appended to the end of the call.  What am I doing wrong
here?  Is this a bug (clearly), or is there something besides space bar I should
be using to get over to the contest exchange field?
                                                          AA6KX