Mosley Antenna

sellington sellington at mail.ssec.wisc.edu
Sun Jul 18 11:58:52 EDT 1993

The PRO-67B I recently bought didn't work on any band, and it
turns out about half the traps are very lossy.  It isn't moisture,
or any visible problem inside the traps.  The only thing I can
think of is that the plastic used to make some of the coil forms
is lossy.  In any case, I'm wondering if anyone else has heard of
similar problems with recent Mosley traps?  Unless I'm the only
guy who bought an antenna from the in the past few months, it's
hard to believe I'm the only one who got lossy traps.

73,

Scott    K9MA