NV6O FD

EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM
Fri Jul 23 20:02:06 EDT 1993

OK, I'll post it, but its a little embarrasing compared with the other
2A scores I've seen.

                            NV6O
      CONSUMNES RIVER PHASED VERTICAL AND BARBEQUE SOCIETY

      BAND   CW QSO  CW QSO PTS   SSB QSO  SSB QSO PTS

      160        0       0             0       0
       80       88     352           118     236
       40      298    1192           190     380
       20      106     424            91     182
       17        0       0             6      12
       15       34     136            41      82
       12        0       0             0       0
       10        0       0             0       0
        6        0       0             0       0
        2        0       0            16      32
      NOV        0       0             0       0
      SAT        0       0             0       0
      PKT       11      44             0       0
               537           +       462     =    999 Total QSO
     500 bonus
     =3572 points

     We used phased HF-2V's on 40 and a single HF-2V on 80/75. Worked
     fabulously.  TH-3 at 40' sucked.  It's bad when you call a station
     and know he's not going to come back to you.  Hate that feeling.

     We will, however, challenge anyone to a BBQ contest.  Carl, AA6LB
     is not only one of the finest CW operators around, but smokes a mean
     brisket.

     Operated at KD6GXB's ranch near Latrobe, Ca. (in foothills east of
     Sacramento). 765's, laptops, dogs, kids, swimming, eating, sunstroke.

     We'll try monos on 20 and 15 next year.  If that doesn't work, off
     to the flatlands near VOA we go.

     Ops: AA6LB,AA6WJ,KJ6TC,N6UXB,KD6GXB,KD6MWD,WG6H,WB6ZII,KD6GXR,NV6O