Contester Beer

Leonard Kay len at ariel.coe.northeastern.edu
Wed Jun 16 09:23:53 EDT 1993

>>DF4RD has let the secret out...Contester Beer!  Surely American know-how can
>>address this vital contest issue.  This certainly would IMPROVE the sport!  We
>>must invest-(hic!)-igate over Field Day.
>>|-Q
>>Ward

Is this a concept or actual brew? I homebrew, and I'd certainly be glad to
help formulate something... I already have a stout called 80-Meter Stout,
so named because I needed something to drink while DXing on those cold winter
nights....

So is Contester Beer a full-bodied, non-alcoholic ale? No, wait - the
perfect refreshing brew - a wheat beer!  No, wait.....  Comments?

Len KB2R