24 hours

Jeff Tucker N9HZQ tucker at eedsp.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 2 12:04:08 EST 1993

On Mar 2, 11:39am, k3lr wrote:

} Subject: 24 hours
}
} Can you imagine a 100 mile event inside the Indy 500?
} How about a shorter Tour de' France so more guys can win?
} 73,
} Tim Duffy K3LR
}-- End of excerpt from k3lr

Well, that's what separates AMATEUR radio from professional sports.
In fact, I do know of amateur foot races with shorter circuits for those
not inclined to go the whole way.  I've ridden a few bicycle tours and
those always had different loops for people of different abilities.

73 de Jeff