CT Ver 8

KM9P at delphi.com KM9P at delphi.com
Sat Mar 13 00:22:10 EST 1993

I am one of the beta testers for CT, and could use some input from some
of you guys who ran more than one computer running Version 8.  I was
specifically using version 8.25.

My question is did any of you get an error that was reported by CT that
involved a port buffer being full?  What would happen is that the info
logged on my running computer would all of a sudden stop being sent over
to my mult computer.... After about 6 or 7 QSO's I would see this error.
When I typed SETUP and hit CNTRL-ENTER within setup, the QSO's came
through to the other computer.

I'm asking because this is a difficult error to reproduce as it only
happened during peak rates and even then was not consistant.  I'm not
sure if this is hardware related or software.

Thank you

Bill, KM9P