No subject

Doug.Grant at analog.com Doug.Grant at analog.com
Tue May 11 17:07:00 EDT 1993

This is the right group to ask...

Who has the biggest ham antennas? I've recently been asked that question, and
I know a bunch of big ones out there, but who's got *THE BIGGEST*?

I guess it's really several questions - who's got the biggest antenna on each
band, and who's got the most antennas at one location.

Reply directly to me (doug.grant at analog.com), and I'll keep track of the
answers.

Amateur-only antennas, please (and yes, I know the dish at Arecibo gets used
on 2M EME now and then, but it doesn't count).

I'll start with one nomination - for 160, the 2-element full-size delta loop
on 180-foot crankup tower at PJ9W, October 1991.

Still working on the morality/cheating episode. Thanks for the ideas, gang.