K5ZD WWCW Score/Breakdowns

ka9fox at aol.com ka9fox at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 20:38:51 EST 1993

Ron W0OSK sez:

> I really don't like messsages like this. All the
> extraneous garbage beyond the summary is something
> best left out!

Is this the Contest Reflector?  I thought so.  Thanks for the breakdowns
Randy.  Very interesting and very much appreciated.  I subscribed to the
reflector to better my contesting skills and to learn from pros like
yourself.  Rate/band breakdowns is DEFINITELY NOT extraneous garbage.  I do
pay by the byte and I gladly do so when it's good information such as this.

I'm not so sure about reflector messages telling me about 2 hour SS efforts,
but that's another story.

Vy 73!  Scott KA9FOX

KA9FOX at aol.com