4M5I in CQ WW CW

Ken_Silverman_at_Wiget_Lane at atlas.ccmail.PacTel.COM Ken_Silverman_at_Wiget_Lane at atlas.ccmail.PacTel.COM
Mon Nov 15 19:07:01 EST 1993

Just another reminder about the 4M5I M/S effort in the CQ WW CW.  K0PP, KE7X,
WM2C, WS4E, and YV5DTA will be on all bands during the contest signing 4M5I.
QSL 4M5I via I2CBM.

Outside the contest, look for us DXing on the WARC bands with mostly CW
activity.  The American operators will be signing thier own call /YV5.  QSL
YV5DTA and the American operators via thier home call signs.  We'll be heading
back to the States on the morning of November 30.

CU in the contest!  (and DXing before and after)

Ken, WM2C