more ct serial number stuff

EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM
Thu Nov 18 10:08:23 EST 1993

I've heard of guys typing ahead in the log portion of CT and hitting
"enter" just to make sure that the random number generator is disabled.

I suppose one could make a .RES file of 2500 Q's, r2b it, run CT on
the preloaded .BIN and not worry about the Saturday Night lottery.

Of course, the rate window and graphs would be out of sight........
Don't know what you'd do about the time............................
There would be a lot of CTRL page up and ALT F1, F2 work..........

If your prewritten .BIN file showed N4BO in SJV or SCV section, you
know it's wrong...................................................

Eric, NV6O 62 (old) SV

What happens when the first operator licensed in 2000 enters SS?

>From Eugene Walsh <0004504465 at mcimail.com>  Thu Nov 18 17:24:00 1993
From: Eugene Walsh <0004504465 at mcimail.com> (Eugene Walsh)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 12:24 EST
Subject: Check Partial

Just like to comment that I think the automatic check partial,
updated with each keystroke, is the greatest thing since
sliced bread for S&P.

You can just turn it off by going to call or country mode if you
dont want it.  Also if there is no Master.dat file the Super
Check Partial doesnt work so what is the big deal?

~r
I sincerely hope that, if K1EA is going to "fix" this it is still
going to be available for anyone who thinks it is ok.

73 de Gene N2AA