No subject

Keskinen Petri oh3mep
Mon Nov 22 14:45:58 EST 1993

Forwarded by oh3mep

CQ WW DX CONTEST PREVIEW+SCORE RUMOURS

(collected by Timo OH1NOA, sent worldwide via packet radio)

CQ WW SSB PART SCORE-RUMOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Single Operator
---------------
ALL BANDS
HIGH POWER:

P40W (W2GD)  13.77 M
KP2A (CT1BOH)9000+qs 13.67 M
8R1K (OH6DO) 7.2 M
ZB2X (OH2KI) 5050qs (score is under EU record by 5)
OH0DX(OH1EH) 3853-140-498 4.97 M
VK9NS    3910-127-270 4.43 M
VK3TZ    1048-113-236 1.3 M

K1AR     3302-146-550 6.7 M (at K1EA)
K5ZD     2783-151-525 5.4 M (in W1)
N6BV/1   2672-134-503 4.8 M
K3ZO     2380-137-444 3.9 M
W1PH     1850-131-441 3.0 M
W2HPF    1767-128-424 2.68 M
K2ZJ     1776-122-416 2.6 M (WA2LCC op.)
K0KX      933-115-360 1.2 M
K6XO      459- 86-169 339 K

LOW POWER:

K2SG     1273-114-385 1.76 M
N8II     1310-112-367 1.76 M
WS1A      898- 95-315 1.02 M
KH6GMP   1171- 70-117 625 K
WA7BNM    719- 94-210 608 K
AA1AK     315- 38-117 138 K

ASSISTED:

K2WK     1960-149-552 3.9 M
AA2DU    2054-130-500 3.54 M (at K1VR)
KC1F     1811-130-452 3.0 M
W2HPF    1767-128-424 2.68 M
KE2NL    1459-138-491 2.6 M
K1KP     1520-132-451 2.5 M
KF2O     1239-129-477 2 M
KI3V/7   1288-148-390 1.8 M
WI2T     1024-122-458 1.6 M
W0OSK     547-108-222 486 K
W6RCL     431- 245m   279 K
CH3EJ    4676-157-599 8.6 M
OH1NSJ   1500+qs      1.5 M

SINGLE BANDS:
80M  GM0ECO 1420-19- 79 184 K
     S59KAB  672         56 K (low power)
     WA2AOG   98-13- 48
     NV3V     56-10- 27
40M  PJ9U   2765-       1.267 M (OH1VR op)
     OI5AY  1600+qs             (OH5BM op)
     K1MM    275-34-100
20M  PJ9M   4000+qs             (OH6RM op)
     W1XE/0  770-36-120 310 K
15M  OH1AA  1451-40-136         (OH1MYA op)
     K1UO   1601-36-150
     WB9YXY 1023-32-137
     N1CC    870-31-129 400 K
10M  EA6VQ  1700-33-107 505 K (low power)
     KM1H    317-30-142

MULTI-SINGLE:
-------------

KC1XX     3418-162-642 7.76 M
N3RS      2594-159-646 5.84 M
K1DG      2580-159-633 5.76 M
K1NG      2448-161-612 5.3 M
K1RX      2690-138-558 5.2 M
KS9K      2410-159-595 5.0 M
K4JPD                  4.5 M
K8AZ                   4.3 M
K2WI                   3.5 M
K8LX      1790-146-495 3.05 M
W5KFT     1773-151-487 2.9 M
AB5K/0    1870-141-400 2.565 M
W0CP      1710-143-416 2.531 M
K9UWA     1136-144-494 1.9 M
WA7EGA    1541-129-332 1.9 M
WA1G                   1.6 M
K3CP      1012-125-464 1.54 M
K7YNO     1392-120-300 1.52 M
AA8U      1261-130-352 1.5 M

PJ1B                   22.5 M (or 23.1 M said other source)
P40L                   22 M
VP2VFP                 10.7 M
OE2XEL    3824-157-589  6.2 M
ED3DU     4142-128-458  5.4 M
LX0RL     3920-128-496
EI7M      4018-102-381  4.5 M
VY9QR     4213-133-336  4.2 M
OH0M      2875-125-483  2.59 M
VE2FSU?    991          692 K
PI4KGL     796- 74-226  606 K
OH2X      4200+ qs
OH7W      3000qs?

MULTI-MULTI:
------------

N2RM      6638-174-747 16.3 M
W3LPL     6234-175-737 15+ M
K2TR      5394-164-692 12.5 M
K3LR      4612-163-686 10.7 M
W4MYA     2943-166-612  6.1 M
KY1H      3471-146-573  6.1 M
K3ANS                   5.2 M
N6AW      2575-152-405  3.8 M
EA9UK                  36 M
VP2EC                  36 M
G0KPW     9900-180-799 20.2 M
CH9DH     4281-142-538 15.1 M
VS6WO     8826-157-490 10.8 M
VK9LI     7850         10.7 M
ZL2K      6259-142-354  8.9 M
PR4B      3966-113-333  5.1 M

PLEASE, send more rumours to OH1NOA @OH1RBF.FIN.EU (tel.+358-39-448683)

CQ WW CW PART PLANNED OPERATIONS

27. - 28. NOV 1993

CALL-CLASS-OPERATOR(S)-QSL INFO
-------------------------------
A22MN   40M   OH7XM
AH0K    M-M   AH0K,JE1JKL,JR7OMD,JE7BIZ,JE2JCV,JL2TZC,JG2BVO,JP1OGL
                         VIA JF2PZH
EA8EA   SOAB  OH2MM      VIA OH2MM
ED6..   SOAB  N6RA       VIA N6RA
FG5?    40M   KD6WW      VIA KD6WW
FJ..    ?     F6HWU,F6DXB
GD4UOL  SOAB  G4UOL      VIA G4UOL
H44?          ops of JA1ZEK
IS0QDV  20M   IS0MKU
JY8VJ   SOAB  DL1VJ      VIA DL1VJ
LX4B    40M   OH2PQ      VIA OH2PQ
N7TNL/KH4 ?   N7TNL      VIA W1OO
OH0AM   15M   OH1EH      VIA OH2BAD
OH0DX   20M   OH2MAM     VIA OH2BAD
OH1AF   SOAB  OH1NOA(hi!)VIA OH1AF
OH2X    M-S   ops of OH2AM (at OH2HE)
OH3N    M-S   ops of OH3NE
OI5AY   M-S   OH5s LAQ,LLR,PZ
                         VIA OH5LLR
OJ0/OH1VR 80M OH1VR (if WX permits!)
P40I    cancelled (check ZB2X)
P40W    SOAB  W2GD       VIA N2MM
PI4CC   M-S   PAs        VIA PB0AIU
PI4COM  M-M   PAs        VIA PA3CAL
PJ8AB   SOAB  K1NA
PJ9Y    40M   OH6XY      VIA OH3GZ
PY0F    SOAB  CT1BOH
PZ5JR   SOAB? OH6DO      VIA K3BYV
S59UN   SOAB  S59UN
T32BE   ?     WC5P       VIA WC5P
VK9XO   ?     VK4CRR     VIA VK4CRR
VP9AD   M-S   N3RD,N3ADM,KI3V
VP9MX   M-S              VIA W2RR
VP9MZ   M-S   WB2YQH,WB2ABD,WA2AOG,WB2RAJ,VE3YBH,W2KKZ,KF2QE,KB2NMV,WF2S
                         VIA WB2YQH
K8PYD/VP9? SOAB?         VIA K8PYD
WB8YJF/VP9? SOAB         VIA WB8YJF
VS6WO   M-M   planned
V31K    M-S   K5GA,N5DU,KI3L,W5ASP (or V31KF)
                         VIA W5ASP
V73UF         G4UIF
XX9..   SOAB? OH2BH
ZB2X    SOAB  OH2KI      VIA OH2KI
ZD8Z    ?     N6TJ
ZL7FD/ZL7DX 40/20M DK8FD VIA DK8FD
4F2IR   SOAB? 4F2IR      VIA DU3DO
4M5I    M-S   K0PP,KE7X,WM2C,WS4E,YV5DTA
8R1K    SOAB  OH0XX      VIA OH0XX/W4

tnx:
DL1IAO,DL1SBR,DL1VJ,K1DG,OE2VEL,OH1EH,
OH1MYA,OH1VR,OH2KI,OH5LLR,PA3DMH,PB0AIU,
PY4BHB,SM1CNS/0,4F2IR,VE2FSU,VK3TZ,VK5AI,W1GG,W6RCL+
various bulletins... All additional information much appreciated.
**THIS IS LAST BULLETIN BEFORE CQWWCW PART, KEEP YOUR SSB+CW
SCORE RUMOURS COMING. ASK FROM YOUR FRIENDS, TOO!
PROPAGATION CHARTS SAY, NEXT WEEKEND WILL BE "HIGH NORMAL"-CONDX,
SEE YA IN THE PILE-UPS!**

COLLECTED BY OH1NOA @OH1RBF.FIN.EU

UPDATED: 21-NOV-1993