KC1XX CQWW CW M/S Score

pascoe at MathWorks.COM pascoe at MathWorks.COM
Mon Nov 29 09:35:26 EST 1993

What a low-band weekend!  I never had so much fun on 160 and 80....

Here's the scoop:

KC1XX (+AD1C,KM3T,WS1C)   MULTI-SINGLE

160				 75/18/ 68
80				697/26/103
40				932/38/139
20				856/37/132
15				742/33/126
10				 89	/25/75
			   3391/177/643  =  7.997M

Not a new record......I miss 10 meters already....

73
Dave KM3T