CQP Score

ka9fox at aol.com ka9fox at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 15:16:52 EDT 1993

California QSO Party
W0AIH (KA9FOX op)  Single-op, Wisconsin

BAND     CW     SSB
-------------------
160       0       0
 80      27      75
 40      73     120
 20      87     332
 15      81     229
 10       0       0
        ---     ---
Totals  268  +  756  =  1024 QSOs / 58 Counties
                     =  134,328 claimed score

Although I hear there was some propagation on 10 meters, it never made it
here to the Black Hole.  A big THANK YOU to the Cal stations that QSY'd to
different modes & bands for me.  Had to take 2 hours of off time during the
first 7 hours of contest to fix things, which hurt, but otherwise a great
contest with good participation - getting all counties took only about 6
hours.  Kudos NCCC!

- Scott KA9FOX @ aol.com