NA SPRINT result

FOXG at WCSUB.CTSTATEU.EDU FOXG at WCSUB.CTSTATEU.EDU
Sun Sep 12 01:20:03 EDT 1993

By sending this quickly, within minutes of the contest end, I guarantee
for a few brief fleeting moments I'll be in first place.

100 watts and a G5RV at 65 feet.  Last SPRINT 111 QSOs and this time:

148 x 36 = 5,328

Conditions seemed pretty good, with the West Coast in fairly early on 40.
In this contest "He who hesitates is lost"... and I'm still getting lost
a lot.  I know my 100w can do better as my skill improves (but a kw and
nice array of aluminum wouldn't hurt).

73, Geoff WA1U