CQ WW DX by AH0K

Takao Kumagai je1cka at asuka.aerospace-lab.go.jp
Tue Sep 21 14:36:38 EDT 1993

CQ 'TEST DE AH0K will be heard during both PH/CW WW DX contests.

Past KH0AM gang will head for Saipan again in this Oct & Nov for another
try to break our old oceanian records.
This year, Tack KH0AM has been busy for building his(my) own contest station
so Kenny, AH0K will lead the team and stay the Saipan Diamond Hotel.
PH: 8~10 ops for M/S, 2TRI BANDERS+2EL 40+DIPOLES 75/160m
CW: 12~14ops for M/M, MONO BAND YAGIS 40~10m+DIPOLES 75/160m

If you hear "5927" or "59927" on some bands, it is not KH0AM BUT AH0K!

HELP!!
We have been looking for the amps for the operations in Saipan. Does anyone
help to purchase good used Alpha/Ameritron amps? Send the email to me, Tks.

Tack, JE1CKA