93 CQWW WPX SSB High Claimed Scores

selbredb.csc at mhs.elan.af.mil selbredb.csc at mhs.elan.af.mil
Wed Sep 29 10:09:00 EDT 1993

Form: Memo
Text: (9 lines follow)
Howdy,

	In case anyone else was wondering, I called CQ today regarding the

publishment of High Claimed
Scores for WPX.  They indicated they will be published in the November

issue of CQ.

73,   Bob   W9NQ.

From: Robert A. Wilson" <n6tv at vnet.IBM.COM (Robert A. Wilson)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 93 10:02:23 PDT
Subject: Official 1993 CQP Reserve-Your-County List

As of 9/29/93 0535Z, I have commitments from the following stations
to operate in the 1993 California QSO Party, 1600Z Oct 2 - 2200Z Oct 3.

Let's make this CQP the best ever!

73,
Bob, N6TV
1993 CQP County Coordinator

County             Station(s)
------------------ -----------------------------------------
(Multiple)         WA6FIT/M, N6AU, AA6KX, K6MO/MM

Alameda            K1XJ, N6OP, K6BZS, N6EK
Alpine             K6AAW(lim), N6AU, WA6FIT/M, KM6OH, KI6OS
Amador             KN6BD, K6BPB, K6PU, AA6EW
Butte              N6RER, K6KM(+WM2C), KN6EL
Calaveras          WA6FGV, N6TNX, K6RK, KK6C
Colusa             AA6KX
Contra Costa       K6MO/MM, WI6N, WB6DSV
Del Norte          AA6UN
El Dorado          W6TVP(lim), WA6FIT/M, KD6WI
Fresno             N6GJI, W6DPD
Glenn              AA6LB/M(+NV6O), AD6E
Humboldt           W6JTI
Imperial           N7CW(lim), KD6LNY(Tech)
Inyo               N6BT, N7STU(Tech)
Kern               WB6RXE(lim), KM6CB, W6KUS
Kings              K6OZL
Lake               AA6KX, N6YEU
Lassen             KJ6MD, K6JKC
Los Angeles        KC6QOQ,AB6FO,W6FA,WB6GBR,KG6VI,KC6ACI(lim),WB6NFO,KD6MN
Madera             KD6FW
Marin              WA6CTA, W6ZQK(lim), K6MO/MM
Mariposa           N6OM
Mendocino          KB6LZW, AA6MC, KB6GV
Merced             N6ZB
Modoc              WB6IUU
Mono               N6AU, WA6FIT/M, NZ6N, WA6GDS
Monterey           N6NM, WD6CKT(lim)
Napa               W6OSP, W6FSJ
Nevada             WA6FIT/M, WA6AUE
Orange             N6HC, KI6YE, W6SX, N4ARO
Placer             WA6FIT/M, W1FEA
Plumas             KD6VWQ, WA6FIT/M
Riverside          W6TKV, W6EEN(KA6SAR)
Sacramento         KM6VU(lim), K6DR, K6SG, KF6A, W6NKR
San Benito         KG6GF
San Bernardino     W6HAL
San Diego          W6MVW, KK6XN, N6YZJ, WD6EKR, WA6UFY, W6UQF, N6CDA
San Francisco      K6ILM, W6BIP
San Joaquin        W6FAH, KJ6DL
San Luis Obispo    AB6GY, W6TKF
San Mateo          N6NF, W6KZJ, W6OAT, W6XR
Santa Barbara      AC6T
Santa Clara        N6TV, N6TPT, N6WLF, WA6HRK
Santa Cruz         AB6EQ, N6TU
Shasta             WJ6Q
Sierra             N6JM
Siskiyou           WA6OZZ(+N6EZN)
Solano             K7VA/6,W6ROY,KM6AC,KC6NKM,W6JSB,KK6XA,K6MO/MM,N6WVF,AA6GM
Sonoma             KD6GC, WA8LLY/6, K6MO/MM
Stanislaus         KK6TE, WG6P
Sutter
Tehema             W6JEX
Trinity            AA6DX, W6HOR
Tulare             WB6YIK(+KC6HJJ), W6IFC
Tuolomne           KI6PG, N6UUG, N6AU, WA6FIT/M, WW6D
Ventura            N6VR, KK6CY
Yolo               N6YKL
Yuba               W6BSY(+KC6QHA)