Dayton

ka9fox at aol.com ka9fox at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 19:43:42 EDT 1994

  > WX9E has informed me of some sort of
  > alcoholic affair on thursday night in Dayton
  > sponsored by you, our friends up north.  Is
  > there truth to this rumor and where and when
  > may we stop by to visit this happening?
  > Mark, AG9A

Yep, Chad WE9V, Mike N0BSH and me are hosting a covert-operation mini party
suite in our room.  We'll have Beavis & Butthead reruns on the VCR, PED and
N6TR contests with really useless prizes, cheap cold beverages (by donations
- naturally), and of course good converation (BELLLCCHH!)

It'll be in Stouffer's somewhere... look for the ugly posters.  By the way,
we could still use one more person to share the room with - if anyone out
there will put up with our antics.

73 Scott KA9FOX
(back down to zero babes... any contests this weekend?)

KA9FOX at AOL.COM