XJ6ITT

Gerry.Hohn.CSGXH01 at nt.com Gerry.Hohn.CSGXH01 at nt.com
Fri Apr 15 11:40:00 EDT 1994

A number of people have asked???

NO we where not in Mexico!!

Got that question qwuite a bit during the contest.

XJ is one of the multitude of PXs available for special
occations in Canada.

We where located at Morinville, Alberta, a few miles North
of Edmonton.

Antennas are a 19 elm. 3-30 MHz rotatable at 100' plus
2 fixed logs 3-30 MHz to the NE and NW and a 20 M mono.

Rigs where IC761/TS440/TS850 and 3-1000 and SB220 linears.

We work only the CQWW and WPX both SSB from this site.

See you in the WW-SSB

Gerry