INFO

AI7B at aol.com AI7B at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 11:26:26 EDT 1994

REVIEW

>From Jay Kesterson K0GU x6826 <jayk at bits.fc.hp.com>  Wed Aug  3 17:11:13 1994
From: Jay Kesterson K0GU x6826 <jayk at bits.fc.hp.com> (Jay Kesterson K0GU x6826)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 94 10:11:13 MDT
Subject: 2 radio control box summary available

I have compiled a summary of the responses received on the two radio control
box request. Because the summary is 369 lines long I'm not going to post it
to the reflector. If you want a copy email me with something like "Send
via email.

Many thanks to W5ASP, AA6MC, N6TV, KR0Y, K1DG, KJ4VH, K7GM, AB6FO, W6QHS,
WB5VZL, AA5B, K5GN and N0AT for the input.

73, Jay K0GU                    jayk at fc.hp.com