WANTED: Your NAQP CW Scores

KA9FOX at aol.com KA9FOX at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 14:51:33 EDT 1994

If you operated the CW NAQP and:

  1)  You haven't sent your score to the contest reflector, and
  2)  You don't plan to,

Then please send me your score (QSOs, Mults, Bottom Line, Team Name).

I will compile and post the score rumors to the reflector.  If you have
scores from others that aren't on the reflector, please e-mail them to me as
well.

73 Scott KA9FOX (was W9UP in CW NAQP)
ka9fox at aol.com