N6AA vs K5ZD

ERIC.L.SCACE at adn.sprint.com ERIC.L.SCACE at adn.sprint.com
Fri Aug 12 15:59:03 EDT 1994

   People who are concerned that other operators are logging calls "from the
packet spot" instead of listening to what was sent on the air can contribute
to a solution.

   Instead of posting the entire callsign in a packet spot, just post the
prefix.  People hunting multipliers off packet will get the same thrill seeing
"21025.0  FR5    <2130z  K3NA>" posted as they would if the full call was
posted.  But then they will be have to copy the callsign off HF.

-- Eric K3NA