those "rare" packet mults

KA9FOX at aol.com KA9FOX at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 19:50:15 EDT 1994

Mike N0BSH n0bsh at aol.com wrote:
  > In retrospect, all this provided hours of
  > comic relief for the 'AIH night-time crew
  > (all 2 of us.)  One of the ops contemplated
  > posting our list... but don't know if he
  > followed through.

YES I DID!!!  Here is the original posting (from April Fool's Day 1994).
 Enjoy!

Date:  94-04-01 23:32:57 EDT
From:  ka9fox at aol.com
Subj:  Broken Cluster Spots
To:    CQ-CONTEST at TGV.COM

Being April Fools Day, I thought I'd share with you a list of broken cluster
spots given out during ARRL DX CW weekend.  Some were so bad (and funny) that
I started keeping a list while operating 15m at W0AIH.  Here you go... enjoy!

Busted   Correct
------   -------
A59F     AH8F
BE2T     6E2T