Howard Hoyt (last time!)

KA9FOX at aol.com KA9FOX at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 11:31:43 EDT 1994

I received MANY direct replies to my 'flaming' of Howard Hoyt for sending 8
messages to the reflector trying to unsubscribe.  About 90 percent of the
messages shared the same frustration as I did, and most mentioned that they
had already send a direct message to Howard explaining how to unsubscribe.
 (I had done that too.)

A couple people told me that Howard Hoyt is none other than K4PQL!  Boy,
K4PQL is a great operator... how could this be??  Then the message I was
waiting for came in:

>> I am *****NOT***** originating the messages
>> and am well aware of how to unsubscribe.
>> Check again, if you will note, the messages
>> originate from an automated id on a bulletin
>> board that is  not local to me. I have
>> emailed the BBS explaining how to properly signoff.

Ah-hah, that's it!!!  A BBS gone wild, using Howard's name!  I would like to
personally apologize to Howard, as it appears this was out of his control.
 Now you know the rest of the story.

73 Scott KA9FOX   ka9fox at aol.com
(now going out to the garage to bang my head with the heaviest blunt object I
can find)

P.S.  One last call for NAQP CW Scores... I'll post a final score rumor list
later this week.