Comments on MFJ DSP?

Jastaples at aol.com Jastaples at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 12:27:32 EDT 1994

I would appreciate receiving comments on the MFJ 784 DSP. In particular I am
interested in its use/performance for SSB contesting. Andy, GM0ECO will be in
the states next week and wants to get a DSP unit before returning to the UK.
I have suggested the DSP 9 or 9+. I know nothing about the MFJ.

Thanks,

Joe, W5ASP