160 M/S NC0P

PerryB1237 at aol.com PerryB1237 at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 11:02:09 EST 1994

Score at NC0P for the 160 test:

1245 Qs x 84 Mults = 219,324

M/S category, ops were: NC0P, WA0FLS, WO0V and WD0GVY

Station location: Near Des Moines, IA

73,
Perry
WR0G

From: jesposit at sctcorp.com (Joe Esposito) (Joe Esposito)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 94 11:20 EST
Subject: OO Reports

I haven't received any OO reports in many years. When first licensed
in 1957, I started a scrapbook of notable (notorious) events in my ham
career. Included were some (??) OO reports received early on. Upon
showing the scrapbook to a local at thelocal DX club meeting, he
commented that it looked like I was trying for WAS from the OOs.

73,
Joe, K2YJL/M es VK2EJA