NAQP Plaque Sponsors

km9p at aol.com km9p at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 08:56:25 EST 1994

John (KZ2S) & I are trying to get caught up on the plaques for the NAQP.  We
have a couple of sponsors, but need a few more.  We will first be catching up
on the plaques for the past 2 years or so.  Since John & I won a number of
the contests, and we don't care if we get a plaque or not, it shouldn't be
too bad catching up.

The plaques will cost $23.00 each.  This includes postage.  Your name will
appear on the plaque as the donor.  Their are several plaques for each
contest (CW & SSB).

Single Operator CW
Multi Operator CW
Single Operator SSB
Multi Operator SSB
Single Operator High Combined Score

5 Plaques twice a year.  Would even take sponsors for just January or just
August.

Thanks

Bill, KM9P
KM9P at AOL.COM