WQ5L NAQP results

Ray Rocker rrrocker at rock.b11.ingr.com
Mon Jan 10 00:58:08 EST 1994

This was my first NAQP. I like this contest. Lots.

Call:      WQ5L
QTH:       Madison, AL
Rig:       FT-757GX
Antenna:   5-band Alpha Delta DX-CC at 25' or so
Team:      NADXC #1 (I think.)

Band       QSOs   Mults
-----------------------
160        Didn't try
80         134     38
40         131     41
20         109     41
15          40     16
10          16      7
TOTALS     430  x 143    == 61,490

Not a peep out of: South Carolina (!), Utah, Nevada, Montana, Kansas,
                   Nebraska, Alaska, Hawaii, Alberta, British Columbia

Worked on five bands: N4TQO, K6LL, N6NF, N6TV

Notable moment: getting called by FS1GM asking what "CQ NA" means.
                There's a multiplier I bet most of you didn't get :-)

Looking forward to the next party...

73 de WQ5L
Ray Rocker // rrrocker at rock.b11.ingr.com