WQ5L NAQP results

Ray Rocker rrrocker at rock.b11.ingr.com
Sun Jan 16 13:07:26 EST 1994

Station:        WQ5L
QTH:            Alabama
Rig:            FT-757GX
Antenna:        Alpha Delta DX-CC @ 25'
Hours operated: 8 or so, then I decided playing DOOM was more fun than this

Band     QSOs    Mults
----------------------
10        38       10
15        34       16
20        75       34
40        99       35
75        16       12
160        5        4
---------------------
TOTAL    267    x 111 ==  29,637

ObComments:

Over 1/4 of my Qs came in one wonderful 45-minute run on 40 meters (~2300Z).
The rest was sheer frustration. Was 75m the absolute pits for everyone
or was it me? (I know from last week the antenna works on 80 CW)

15m was open all over. I just have trouble being heard on 15.

10m provided some interesting short skip. Unfortunately not many folks
were there when I was. :(

Not heard here: Rhode Island, New Mexico, Nevada, Montana, Alaska

73 de WQ5L

-- ray (who promises to have a better signal by 2000)
   rrrocker at rock.b11.ingr.com