Earthquakes and hams

wmhein at aol.com wmhein at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 18:30:46 EST 1994

I drove out to Los Angeles from Colorado on Monday after learning of the
earthquake.  My company, Restless Records, is HQ'd in a 1920s vintage
Hollywood bldg and sustained major damage.

Still feeling LOTS of aftershocks (in Hollywood, and Burbank, where I'm
staying).

My house in Malibu nearly burned down last November and now this!

Bill AA6TT