N6TR Version 4.10 Available

aa7nx at aol.com aa7nx at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 02:11:50 EST 1994

Tree has just made Version 4.10 of the N6TR Logging Program available to
licensed users via the N6TR BBS. The phone number is 503-658-6116, and can
handle up to 14.4kb, great for fast up/downloads.

Version 4.10 includes support for .CTY country files. Now we can use N6TR
and/or CT with consistent country support! Also, Tree is currently working on
developing support in his program for the K1EA Digital Voice Processor (DVP)
card, another slick function to look forward to.

FYI, to become a licensed user, send $40 US to:

	Larry Tyree
	15125 S. E. Bartell Rd.
	Boring, Oregon 97009

73 and see you in the 160!