Rgr Rgr

JSTEINMAN at aol.com JSTEINMAN at aol.com
Sat Jul 23 13:20:19 EDT 1994

Not everyone bashing the "new rules" sentiment is on the
East Coast. I agree with the N2AA, N3RS and KK7A.
They have got it right.

If you don't like the rules, you don't have to play. One thing
many of you seem to forget about DX contests is that they
are just that, "DX Contests". Ya'll getting too tied up in
what is happening here. That good ole' "Ugly
American syndrome".

Too many whiners out there ! (vs. winners)

KR0Y
jsteinman at aol.com